Stefan Brunell
Canada
Bromont
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Two new rules for Space Pirates.

http://www.asmodee-us.com/ressources/articles/space-pirates-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Banks-Pearsons
United States
Western Massachusetts
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand the new rules, but what is the text above those rules talking about?

"This new Pirate Ship gives you the opportunity to collect a new color for your next games or to play a game with 5 players! When playing with 5 players, keep the same rules as if you were 4 players including the victory conditions. The two new optional rules included in this set will give you even more thrill playing Space Pirates."

Are they releasing a mini-expansion with another ship and a couple of rules? Or they just trying to say you can play this game with five players if you want. I don't get it...

Aaron

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
United States
Glenshaw
Pa
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
BrutalDolphin79 wrote:
I understand the new rules, but what is the text above those rules talking about?

"This new Pirate Ship gives you the opportunity to collect a new color for your next games or to play a game with 5 players! When playing with 5 players, keep the same rules as if you were 4 players including the victory conditions. The two new optional rules included in this set will give you even more thrill playing Space Pirates."

Are they releasing a mini-expansion with another ship and a couple of rules? Or they just trying to say you can play this game with five players if you want. I don't get it...

Aaron

Yeah... was this talking about some expansion that got canned?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
arrrh I just got the game from a friend who got it in a discount bin, and think its kind of neat for what it is. Too bad no one above bothered to list the two new rules, since the link doesn't seem to bring them up anymore!

If anyone knows what they are, please put them here.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.