1 Posts

Wacky Wacky West» Forums » Sessions

Subject: 62 days left in army - game choice of the day! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raiko Puust
Harju Maakond
flag msg tools
Raiko & Agnes Forever! Feel the Love and Feel the Warmth. Happiness is 2 hugs plus 3 kisses every hour...:D (
Addicted Estonian gamer with big heart and direct winning attitude. Need any help with something, just ask. Need some GG for something, just ask. Need something to be translated, just ask. Meanwhile, behave! :D (

Hello to everyone who might happen to read this. My name is Raiko and I have a little session report here I want to write to you about. About the title - on the 18th of February I had 100 days left to serve my country in the army, so I decided to play a game every day and then write a session about them. You can read them all in the Geeklist Geeklist Project: 100 days left to serve in the army!. For my 39th game I played this oldie Drunter and Drüber. I was actually little surprised how good the game is. Now little more about the game.

The Game

We played the game with four players: Raiko, Martti, Henrik and Rivo. They all are my gamers now and infected with board games. They just keep asking more and more and more.
At first when I opened up the box (i haven't played that before) I was little suspicious about the game. I read the rules and thought - where is the game in here. It seemed so easy and simple for a great gaming experience.
I then shuffled all the house cards and dealt each player one. I got myself a yellow strange houses. When we dealt out the tiles, like 75% of them was a wall tiles, which isn't very good. Others had more and less equal between road and rivers and walls. The very firsts tiles took out my yellow house number 1. The whole game went like this: I tried to keep secret my color and steer away the walls, rivers and roads from my houses and in the mean while destroy other houses. It worked for a while until there where no where else to go to destroy my house number 3. This was the house that meant me the loss in the game.
While playing the game I figured out pretty fast the colors of some players. I got that the Rivo was pink houses and that Henrik was orange. His house number 5 was the last one to go in the game. I didn't get the Marttis color, I always figured that his color is red, but I was wrong. As it turned out, his color was blue. He kept that secret very well, because no one had any idea that he actually is blue and there were a lot of blue buildings on the board still seen. So after the all tiles possibl were placed, we calculated the final score:
Raiko: 4+5+2=11
Martti: 4+5+3=12
Henrik: 4+1=5
Rivo: 1

This was first win for Martti from all the games we have played since. He was quite happy about that he was able to beat me and Henrik, because usually we win games we are playing.
So this was my 39th game in the series. Only 61 more to go. Til next time.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.