Subject: Killer Bunnies Promo - Horton Hates a Who rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Hanna
United States
Milmay
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow...
mbmbmbmbmb
So, my wife and I have been a fan of Killer Bunnies for quite a few years, and recently I've been searching around for copies of some of the promo cards. After doing this for some months, I thought I'd seen all the promo cards available (though darned if I can find a reasonable price on Bunnies Eleven, Go With the Flo, or The Conch).
Today, I ran across a promo called "Horton Hates a Who". According to the picture I saw it is a Psi series promo, number 9. The Killer Bunnies web page for the Psi series (http://www.killerbunnies.com/quest/bonus/psi.html) only lists cards 1-8 and then number 10. There is no number 9 listed. And all searches in card lists, and with Google, Yahoo and Bing came up empty. I can find no reference to this card. It looks legitimate, and the Series and number fit that "missing" number on the KB web site.

Anyone have any information on this? Why is it not listed anywhere?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
V. Romero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure either. I found them at a comic shop, so I'm guessing they're legit.
Don't forget, though, that Psi 10, Bunnies the Gathering, wasn't listed on the Killer Bunnies website until weeks after they've been floating on eBay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hanna
United States
Milmay
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow...
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I've seen a few others showing up on eBay, and the pictures and information are the same as the original auction I saw. It does appear that this promo is legitimate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Troutman
United States
Brunswick
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now you can get all of the promo cards ever released in a new booster deck: Chocolate!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
United States
Glenshaw
Pa
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
slagbeast wrote:
Now you can get all of the promo cards ever released in a new booster deck: Chocolate!

I do believe it is only the most popular promos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.