Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raiko Puust
Estonia
Keila
Harju Maakond
flag msg tools
designer
Raiko & Agnes Forever! Feel the Love and Feel the Warmth. Happiness is 2 hugs plus 3 kisses every hour...:D (http://mrboardgames.wordpress.com/)
badge
Addicted Estonian gamer with big heart and direct winning attitude. Need any help with something, just ask. Need some GG for something, just ask. Need something to be translated, just ask. Meanwhile, behave! :D (http://mrboardgames.wordpress.com/)
mbmbmbmbmb
Introduction

Hello to everyone who might happen to read this. My name is Raiko and I have a little session report here I want to write to you about. About the title - on the 18th of February I had 100 days left to serve my country in the army, so I decided to play a game every day and then write a session about them. You can read them all in the Geeklist Geeklist Project: 100 days left to serve in the army!. For my 43rd game I played a little 2-player game Dracula.

The Game

I played the game with Rivo. He loves these Kosmos two player games so much, so I kinda like have to play with him. He decided that I should be Dracula, the count of all vampires and he should be Van Helsing, the third brother of the bloodline. So that is how we played the game.
For me it was the second game of Dracula, but it was long time ago, so I had forgotten most about the game. I had to remember the rules and stuff.
While we were placing and choosing our six card to place on to the city (board) I thought it would be fun to place all 5 of my coffins on to the board. And that is how we did it. It was somewhat interesting for a while, how he actually didn't find these coffins, while I found most of them and slowly changed them with my vamp girls (quite sexy). Here I have to say, that I like the game art of the game, very beautiful and atmosphere creating.
He stumped a lot on to my vampires and always played cards with equal numbers of strength, so the vamps would stay on to the board, while I took out his killers as fast as I could. At some point I believe the board had like 10 of my cards. And most of them were vamps of course. He stumped two times on to my charm to lose one of his life cubes. I did that once and once lost to a number 3 killer, so I lost my second life cube there. Everything were going in the way of the Dracula winning - I had more of there nice juicy victims, more cards on the table and so on, but the end was sad for vamps. It seems that Van Helsing got the fifth coffin from me, and therefore I have no place to sleep anymore. I mean to actually sleep somewhere else or to make/take a new coffin would be too much hard work for the dark lord, but what you gonna do...
But I have to say that the the three beautiful girl I got to seduce and eat, they were worth the one lost I got. So fresh blood there...
I promised to Van Helsing that one day, I shall gain victory over him, for once and for all....
So this was my 43rd game in the series. That leaves me only 57 more games to play. So much games, so little time. Til next time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice report.

This is a fun little game - actually the first game I ever bought when returning to the world of board games (about 6 years ago) after a very long absence. It was the game that allowed me to discover my girlfriend of the time (now my wife) liked board games too, and gave us something to do in the afternoon apart from bitch about our jobs

I don't really play this game any more, but reading your report makes me want to crack it out for old times sake.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.