Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alishah Novin
United States
Franklin
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Forgive my ignorance - I've just started noticing that the quantity on various websites have gone from 1 or 2 to now be 0. Others have been out of stock for a while now. I just noticed on Amazon that their price went from $23 to $49 (Of course, it went from one Amazon partner which sold out it's stock, to another partner...)

Is the game nearing being sold out? Is it going out of print? Has it suddenly become popular?

I'm confused...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Cappel
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Gheos was sold out at the publisher level over a year ago, and Z-Man opted not to do a reprint. I guess the stores are finally emptying out.

~Josh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alishah Novin
United States
Franklin
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well, that's rather sad news then - from what I've read about it, it seems like a pretty good casual game.

Luckily I've picked up a copy (at an un-absurd price). Can't wait for it to come in...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Alfke
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's definitely a good game, but I don't know if "casual" is the right word. It's fairly strategic, quite cut-throat esp. between two players, and the rules take more explanation than a lot of 'gateway' games like Carcassonne.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.