Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Heerema
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My rule book states that 4 infantry may be built as "Guards", but the summary card doesn't have any stats for this type of unit? Do they have the same powers as one of the unit types from the other countries? (eg. German SS Panzgrenadiers)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willem Boersma
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
That's how we play them.BTW, as far as I remember they ARE listed on my set-up charts...

BTW, are SS panzergrenadiers supposed to cost the same as regular German infantry??? We always have them cost +1 IPC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
boersma8 wrote:
That's how we play them.BTW, as far as I remember they ARE listed on my set-up charts...

BTW, are SS panzergrenadiers supposed to cost the same as regular German infantry??? We always have them cost +1 IPC.
Yes, they do for pretty much ANY of these. Having these being the *Specialized* sorts is how best to be using such. I've known some folk that PAINT theirs black for SS, or lighter brown for GUARDS and the like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.