$10.00
Recommend
18 
 Thumb up
 Hide
41 Posts
Prev «  1 , 2  | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Geek/Nerd Pride Day rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Diane Close
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Sinister Dexter wrote:
Nothing geeky happens on Tuesday!


Pshaw, I say! My game group meets on Tuesdays!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pdclose wrote:
Sinister Dexter wrote:
Nothing geeky happens on Tuesday!


Pshaw, I say! My game group meets on Tuesdays!


And it's when DVDs are released.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diane Close
United States
flag msg tools
mb
MWChapel wrote:
I'm wearing my 20 plastic ninjas tee shirt...ninja


How did you attach the 20 plastic ninjas to your tee shirt? Or are they underneath it, held in place by the strain of flesh against fabric? Or do I not want to know this?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
Exit...pursued by a bear.
mb
pdclose wrote:
MWChapel wrote:
I'm wearing my 20 plastic ninjas tee shirt...ninja


How did you attach the 20 plastic ninjas to your tee shirt? Or are they underneath it, held in place by the strain of flesh against fabric? Or do I not want to know this?


You crafty types, always thinking about the impossible.


5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Jennings
United States
San Diego
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm wearing this shirt:



Is that geeky enough?
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I'm wearing a shirt I got for free from Sigma-Aldrich. It has a big DNA double helix on it. Doesn't get much geekier than free clothing swag from a chemical company.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ferdinando Woicickoski
Brazil
Porto Alegre
Rio Grande do Sul
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
skelebone wrote:
It's my birthday.


Mine too.
Happy birthday.
6 
 Thumb up
27.75
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Harvey
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/528918/alan

Thats what I did today. I also ate a melted Wispa gold and played Megaman 9.

Good Day!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Old & Chaotic Evil Bob
United States
Plainville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
admin
you are being watched
badge
I am EVIL, do not try to change my alignment
mbmbmbmbmb
Ferdinand Took wrote:
skelebone wrote:
It's my birthday.


Mine too.
Happy birthday.


Happy Birthday ... now go buy yourself a Avatar

I am repaying a random act of kindness from a different user
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My Style is Di Bom Digi Bom Di Deng Di Deng Digi Digi Uu Uuu
Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ferdinando Woicickoski
Brazil
Porto Alegre
Rio Grande do Sul
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stargate wrote:
Ferdinand Took wrote:
skelebone wrote:
It's my birthday.


Mine too.
Happy birthday.


Happy Birthday ... now go buy yourself a Avatar

I am repaying a random act of kindness from a different user


Thank you very much.

I'm now acepting sugestion from the chit-chaters about what would be a good avatar for me.
I have only one picture on my gallery, and don't know if it would be good as an avatar.

Again, thank you Stargate
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ferdinand Took wrote:
stargate wrote:
Ferdinand Took wrote:
skelebone wrote:
It's my birthday.


Mine too.
Happy birthday.


Happy Birthday ... now go buy yourself a Avatar

I am repaying a random act of kindness from a different user


Thank you very much.

I'm now acepting sugestion from the chit-chaters about what would be a good avatar for me.
I have only one picture on my gallery, and don't know if it would be good as an avatar.

Again, thank you Stargate


It's kind of hard to tell since you don't have any of your interests filled out! Think about your interests or how you'd like BGG to view you, and go from there!

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ferdinando Woicickoski
Brazil
Porto Alegre
Rio Grande do Sul
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
amwiles wrote:
Ferdinand Took wrote:
stargate wrote:
Ferdinand Took wrote:
skelebone wrote:
It's my birthday.


Mine too.
Happy birthday.


Happy Birthday ... now go buy yourself a Avatar

I am repaying a random act of kindness from a different user


Thank you very much.

I'm now acepting sugestion from the chit-chaters about what would be a good avatar for me.
I have only one picture on my gallery, and don't know if it would be good as an avatar.

Again, thank you Stargate


It's kind of hard to tell since you don't have any of your interests filled out! Think about your interests or how you'd like BGG to view you, and go from there!



blush Sorry
I guess the interest that would define me better would be cooking. Maybe an image of chairman Kaga ( iron chef ) or an yellow bellpepper.
Thak you Amy.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoB 3K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zacek57170 wrote:


Nerdy my ass, those are all Macs. Macs are for artists and pretty boys like Justin Long. A nerd has a Windows box--that he built himself. ...a true nerd is running BSD Linux that he compiled himself.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
Exit...pursued by a bear.
mb
BoB3K wrote:
zacek57170 wrote:


Nerdy my ass, those are all Macs. Macs are for artists and pretty boys like Justin Long. A nerd has a Windows box--that he built himself. ...a true nerd is running BSD Linux that he compiled himself.


That's not a Nerd, that's a Geek. Was the storm trooper getup not a good enough hint?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoB 3K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
BoB3K wrote:
zacek57170 wrote:


Nerdy my ass, those are all Macs. Macs are for artists and pretty boys like Justin Long. A nerd has a Windows box--that he built himself. ...a true nerd is running BSD Linux that he compiled himself.


That's not a Nerd, that's a Geek. Was the storm trooper getup not a good enough hint?


I thought the Storm Troop get up was pushing more into the Freak category myself.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.