$10.00
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
30 Posts
Prev «  1 , 2  | 

Let's Catch the Lion!» Forums » General

Subject: Let's Catch the Lion! seems to have become available for iPhone/iPad rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Estall
United Kingdom
Bisley
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Martinus wrote:
I just tried the DX version. The AI is way better than in the normal version. Worth the purchase, even if you already have the normsa version. Newcomers should buy the DX version, and only the DX version...

I do think they should have just upgraded the normal app instead of making a new DX version. It's a bit of a rip-off for the people that already bought the normal version when it came out. Like me...

I'm disappointed that you have to buy a new version, and if the only improvements were sound effects then I would have passed - but an improved AI is very tempting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martijn Althuizen
Netherlands
Helmond
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
@m_a_r_t_ij_n
badge
@m_a_r_t_ij_n
mbmbmbmbmb
davidestall wrote:
Martinus wrote:
How did you find out about there being a new version available...? Surely you're not looking for something like that on a daily basis! ;-)

:D Now that would be sad... no, I just occasionally check the Board Games category sorted by Release Date, and the DX version was top of the list.

Aha. That's a great idea. I guess I'll start doing that regularly aswell! I didn't know you could sort by release date...

Thanks!
Martijn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martijn Althuizen
Netherlands
Helmond
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
@m_a_r_t_ij_n
badge
@m_a_r_t_ij_n
mbmbmbmbmb
The DX version of Dobutsu Shogi was updated today and now includes peer to peer play over wifi or bluetooth.

Cheers,
Martijn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rio Malaschitz
Slovakia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Update DX version has now collection of one move tsume problems.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martijn Althuizen
Netherlands
Helmond
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
@m_a_r_t_ij_n
badge
@m_a_r_t_ij_n
mbmbmbmbmb
The DX version now supports online multiplayer over Internet by using Apple's Game Center.

I'm really happy with a feature such as this. Only I haven't gotten it to work yet. Whenever I use Game Center's Auto-Match functionality I get an 'autherror' (The requested operation could not be completed due to an error communicating with the server). With it comes a nice button that just says 'Yes'... I want no, because I don't want there be the such an error! :p

I don't know whether the error is due to Game Center or due to the app itself. Anybody know how the Auto-Match function works?

Thanks,
Martijn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.