Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Ditchburn
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a game that was briefly popular when I was a kid in the early 90's that had pieces similar to the sliders in this game. But they were shaped like little curling stones. I can't, for the life of me, remember what it was called. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I remember having a bunch of them and playing this with my cousins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian McCarthy
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rebound?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Ditchburn
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had Rebound as well but it was a different game. You bought your own set of pieces separately (mine were all green) and they actually had little handles on the top of them like a curling stone. They were maybe an inch and a half wide (if I remember correctly anyway). They had ads for it on tv. The name of it has been on the tip of my tongue all afternoon and it's driving me crazy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Ditchburn
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hahahaha.... maybe because the game WAS called "Sliders"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHGCs2aelFs

Update: It was this game - http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/21410

I wonder if Sorry! Sliders was inspired/named after Sliders...considering both are owned by Hasbro now.

And yes, I just answered my own question... Go me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian McCarthy
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Funny, I remember that commercial.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.