United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
It didn't take long to discover that Zombie Dice makes for an outstanding drinking game. With any drinking game, the rules have to be simple so all the drunkards can remember them. After experimenting a bit, here's what we came up with:

BASE RULES:
* All the standard rules for Zombie Dice are in effect exactly as written in the rulebook. The only real difference is how the drinks (sips of beer) are distributed.

TURN OUTCOME:
* If you pass and successfully collect brains on a round, you may distribute that many drinks (sips) to opponents. You may give them all to one person ("You take 4 drinks") or distribute them ("You take 2 drinks, you take one, and you take one").
* If you get shotgunned, you drink the amount of brains you built up (and lost) in that one round.
* If you get triple-shotgunned by rolling 3 blast icons in a single roll, you still drink the amount of brains you built up (and lost) in that one round ... PLUS the total amount of "banked" brains you've collected so far in the game. Ouch.

GAME END:
* When someone wins the game, all of the other players take a number of drinks equal to the points they fell short from the winner.

PARTY GAME VARIANT
If there are a large number of players playing, or the party is very chaotic, or folks are exceptionally drunk, then just pass the dice from person to person without keeping score. Each person takes a roll and either distributes drinks for his success, or takes drinks for getting shotgunned. There is no scorekeeping, no triple-shotgun penalty, or endgame scoring. Just pass and play and laugh until you've had your fill.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Cairns
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is great, my mates and I were trying to come up with a decent drinking game for this. We'll give this a try ASAP, thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Chapman
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to CYA, I'll remind everyone to drink responsibly, don't drink and drive, know your limits, and use the buddy system. But it's your game, and as long as everyone is having a good time, have fun!

And remember: Zombie Dice plays quickly, and alcohol takes some time to hit the bloodstream.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve W
United States
Playa Vista
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
being one of the better "take to a bar" games out there. This is a great drinking version. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.