Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Kwiatek
United States
Saltsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does it take an action to activate the healing power of the Dark Staff of Mending?

Thanks for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greyweather Fayre
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I could be wrong (I don't have the card in front of me), but I don't think "Specials" on Units or Equipment cost actions to use unless they say so. If they did, cards like Gun of Action would be useless.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Kwiatek
United States
Saltsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, that made sense to us too, but the phrasing on the card that said Once Per Turn made us unsure enough to ask.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathew Anderson
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Greyweather is correct, it doesn't take an Action per se, but you can only use it once per turn in itself.

Oh, also, you can heal at the beginning or end of your turn... OR .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Thomas
United States
Coshocton
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the question and answers everybody. My group had those questions as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathew Anderson
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
marvac wrote:
Thank you for the question and answers everybody. My group had those questions as well.

To let everyone know, we're working on an errata document and some other updates to help consolidate all the recent Q&A here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.