500 1000 1500 2000 2500 3000 3500 4000 4500 5000 5500 6000 6500 7000 7500 8000 8500 9000 9500 10000 10500 11000
Announcement – 2015 Support Drive – Ending in:
1314 supporters - GeekGold Bonus for All 2015 Supporters: 13.14 + 1.56 = 14.7
 Thumb up
1 Posts

Bausack» Forums » Reviews

Subject: Fun with right people (short review) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ter Ter
msg tools
Just wanted to share my experience.

Well we played this game a lot. We played some variants, like build one tower, build own tower, buy pieces and build, steal pieces and so on.
Here's what i saw and learned:

Set up
It easy, just get all tiles out and start playing. But wait, you will need a good platform to play on, a stable table or so. Else there will be fallowing towers. Had the problem in one game, where the table was easy to shake and a stringer punch or even a hand put on table was enough to bring some towers down. Yes the towers were not that stable, but they would have not fallen. Keep that in mind.

Game play
It's fun with that many variants, you can play one variant, than change it and so on.
You pick a block, try to get it on the tower, your own, common, don't matter. Depending on the variant you win with different conditions.

Fun factor
Medium, you get to build a lot of crazy towers and some get unbelievable. But the game goes on the same every time and fast is boring if you play it too much. Recommended not to play every evening.

I like this game, but like mentioned above, would not play it every weekend. And of course you will need the right friends to play with. Not everyone will like to make a tower from wooden blocks and then another and another.
I give it a 7 from 10. It's fun and fast too play.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.