Subject: The 15 point bonus rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Ward
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
On page 6 of the rules it says, "The player with the highest number of connected fiefs receives the Gonzaga token and scores 15 bonus points..." To me the wording of this rule could be interpreted two ways.

Example A: I have two fiefs touching each other in France, four touching each other in Britain, and two touching each other in Spain, for a total of eight connected fiefs.

Example B: I have two fiefs touching each other in France, four touching each other in Britain, and two touching each other in Spain. But only the largest conglomerate counts; the group of four in Britain.

The example in the illustration doesn't help, as it only shows one large grouping. If some of Blue's other holdings had been in the picture it would have clarified the issue.

I assume Example B is correct, but I'd like some official confirmation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guglielmo Duccoli
Italy
Milan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, example B is the correct one: you must just count the longest fief chain of yours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.