Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Thomas
United States
Coshocton
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Card: Nightfall Cloak - Can it be stack? As in another Nightfall Cloak and then another armor?

Card: Alesana - When playing Mercenary cards during combat, do they count toward her special +1 Attack for every Army and Mercenary cards?

When Buying - Are you aloud to buy more then one card, as long you have the gold for it as well, on your turn?

During Combat - Are you aloud to play more then one Mercenary card during combat?

Thank you in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony DuLac
United States
Blaine
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure about Nightfall as I don't have the card in front of me.

With Alesana, yes, it works for Mercenaries played from your hand (it'd have to since you can't put Mercs in your Legion area)

Yes, you can buy as many cards as you have Gold to buy with.

Yep, play as many as you have in your hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathew Anderson
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
wytefang wrote:
Not sure about Nightfall as I don't have the card in front of me.

With Alesana, yes, it works for Mercenaries played from your hand (it'd have to since you can't put Mercs in your Legion area)

Yes, you can buy as many cards as you have Gold to buy with.

Yep, play as many as you have in your hand.

Thanks Anthony for helping to answer his questions! As for Nightfall Cloak, yes, you can equip another armor as the card states, though it doesn't allow for an additional Nightfall beyond that .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.