Popular Tags: [View All]
Ray Stantz
Australia
Central Coast
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

photo thanks to Rainalor.

Zombie Dice is a fantastic fun, quick game for 2 or more players. We have played this game also with our 2 children which has been extremely fun. Very quick and easy to learn. This game is a dice rolling game. Basically all the players are the zombies and the object of the game is to eat as many brains as possible and the first zombie to eat 13 brains (score 13 points) is the winner.

The dice in the game do not have numbers. Picture a typical zombie movie, you have zombies trying to eat brains, people running and a lot of shotguns. Each of the D6 coloured dice contain a picture on each side. The pictures are either brains, footsteps or shotgun blasts. There are 3 different coloured dice, 6 green (easy), 4 yellow (medium) and 3 red (hard). All dice are used in one game and make the game more exciting as the green dice have 4 brains, 1 running away (footsteps) and only 1 shotgun blast on each d6 dice. The yellow dice has 2 brains and 2 running away and 2 shotgun blasts whilst the red (hard) have 1 brain, 2 running away and 3 shotgun blasts.

photo thanks to herebebooks.

On your turn you take 3 random dice from the shaker. You roll the dice in hope that you get brains. For example you may roll 2 brains and 1 shotgun, you can choose to play it safe and take the points for rolling 2 brains (1 point per brain) or you can roll again, in which you would take another 3 random dice from the shaker and roll again. This is your choice as to when stop eating brains and play it safe. But remember you are a zombie and the thirst for brains never ends. The more brains you get the better for you however if you roll up to 3 shotguns you are dead and this ends your turn and the next player starts his turn. If ever the footsteps appear in any roll, these dice are rerolled however you must always roll 3 dice at a time.

Seriously for any zombie lover this is not a game to miss. Alot of fun with absolutely no skill required, after all you are the zombie and do not require brains, you only want to eat brains.

The components of the game are very basic as it is simply a container and dice although the pictures on the dice are extremely clever and the shaker container is awesome however as we do not want the container to get ruined during game play so we have opted to use a plastic cup to roll the dice. This game is highly recommended for anybody and is seriously a exciting quick and easy game to play.

I give this game: as it is a quick and easy game and we have had plenty of enjoyable game nights with our children with this one.
Enjoy and thanks.
Wife of Meeple1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yaniris Arif
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome review

I will be purchasing this game next week [on Friday] I can't wait to play it with my two boys, it sounds like a really fun game and it would be perfect during Halloween too.

Great job, Wife of Meeple1, I look forward to reading many more of your reviews
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T'Leynti
Netherlands
Oud-Beijerland
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
Live long and prosper
badge
You proceed from a false assumption. I am a Vulcan. I have no ego to bruise.
mbmbmbmbmb
Since last FTL-con this is on my wishlist!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.