Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmb
You mean like rcent additions? That's already under the Board Games menu.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Re: I would LUV BGG to POST "what's ANEW with the SITE" weekly about that
Had YOU meant about the latest, innovatest, dealie-*bobs* available ONSITE? Such as some notification WHEN the "Domains" had been created. and then SENT out in some missive on such to one and all upon whatever? PLUS have it 'pinned' somewhere that anyone can easily locate and PERUSE about whichever anything entails at their leisure?

Overall, it could then encompass aspects from these that are collected within their respective 'directive' Sub-Domain, as well with a CENTRAL locale to display which had undergone REVAMP, and what that may involve.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
mb
I.e. a developer's blog where there's a single place one can read about changes to the site, even just brief notes could be cool and better than nothing, e.g. "Subdomains added", "Single login for all geekdo sites implemented", "Subscription system added", "Subscription system rewritten to be more efficient", "RPGGeek launched", "Overhauled all text handling to use UTF-8/Unicode so foreign text works consistently everywhere", etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
blush uhhh.. yeah! what HE said too, and CALL it something like with:
"Latestiveness of/and for the Greatestiveness!",
maybe even Doug or Glenn to shorten such, so YOU pick!
robot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
mb
You may well have already come across this by now, but since Feb 2011 there has been a Geek Developers Blog.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
"not exactly" with what I have in 'mind' about here 'per se', since 'moi' were mainly concerned with "Official BGG Notification" being sent to one and all upon what is occurring and changing, or adding within here, for WHAT they're conducting. These DOES already send out their 3-FREE-'microbadge codes' every time to everyone, and why not USE the same method to announce whatever the latest 'development' had taken 'place'?
shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.