fiorenzo sartore
Italy
torino
italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there !!! this is my experience about the game.....I pre-ordered AND PAYED the game on NOVEMBER 2008 !!! ( yes you are reading right !!! )
but for the release of the game I have NO NEWS......arrrhdevil
Only to inform geek people.......
Hi everybody !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daniel s
msg tools
I totally agree. It's not even the waiting that bothers me. It's the fact there is absolutely no updates!

i sent several emails and managed to get a reply once! it was nice to know that there was somebody alive at the company.

I would love it if every month, or at least a couple of months just give an update on production. Just to let me know i haven't been robbed! cause frankly it's how i feel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daniel s
msg tools
Well more than another week has passed. It would be great to see buccephalus give us an update here on bgg. I will send an email and give a follow up of what happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daniel s
msg tools
Okay. I emailed Dan tibbles at Bucephalus. So far he has been the representative that's given me the most/best replies in the past.

Amd rightly so I guess since he is the CEO. I invited him to join the forum or reply to me directly and I can keep people posted of any news.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fiorenzo sartore
Italy
torino
italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
danieliscrazy wrote:
Okay. I emailed Dan tibbles at Bucephalus. So far he has been the representative that's given me the most/best replies in the past.

Amd rightly so I guess since he is the CEO. I invited him to join the forum or reply to me directly and I can keep people posted of any news.

Hi,it is since 45 days I've been writing many e-mail to all the Bucephalus staff....BUT STILL NOW NOBODY ANSWERED TO ME.....
I CAN'T SAY IN THIS FORUM WHAT I REALLY THINK ABOUT THIS STORY...:devil:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daniel s
msg tools
Well, as expected I haven't received any answer.

I'm hoping enough of a community reaction will get a response from bucephalus.

I will send another email tomorrow or friday, perhaps cc everyone on their mailing list. If anybody has any phone numbers for the company, I would give them a call, and report back here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daniel s
msg tools
Okay, I sent another email and included jeremy and dsc.

Let's wait and see again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Mehlhoff
United States
Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fiorevita wrote:
danieliscrazy wrote:

Hi,it is since 45 days I've been writing many e-mail to all the Bucephalus staff....BUT STILL NOW NOBODY ANSWERED TO ME.....
I CAN'T SAY IN THIS FORUM WHAT I REALLY THINK ABOUT THIS STORY...devil

This is exactly the place you can say what you want about this story. Go ahead and rant. Two years without your game? I"d be furious!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fiorenzo sartore
Italy
torino
italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BELIEVE ME , I'M MUCH MORE THAN FURIOUS !!!arrrh
I CONTACTED MY LAWYER AND THE WEB PAYMENT ORGANIZATION,
THE PROBLEM IS THAT THIS "SERIOUS PUBLISHER" SEEMS TO BE RUN AWAY !!!!!
ninja

I REALLY THINK THEY ARE DISGUSTING WITH THEIR BEHAVIOUR...devil
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daniel s
msg tools
I hate Bucephalus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fooden
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
An announcement from the creators of "Oh My God! There's An Axe In My Head." The Game of International Diplomacy:

Due to non-publication, the rights to "Oh My God! There's An Axe In My Head." The Game of International Diplomacy have reverted back to it's creators. We know many of you have been wondering when the game will be released since it was announced that Bucephalus signed on to publish it in 2008. Thank you for being fans of our game and for your patience, we share your frustration. We are in negotiations with other publishers who've shown interest in the game and are working on arranging a 2011 release.

Diplomatically yours,
David Fooden & Chris Adams
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fooden
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone, there's a new update on the status of "Oh My God! There's An Axe In My Head." The Game of International Diplomacy on our BGG page!
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/23304/oh-my-god-there...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.