Subject: Two Frogs! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Me, sin? Pf! Nah! Chill
United States
Fountain Valley
California
flag msg tools
Should I stop doing the whole anagram thing?
badge
Congratulations! You found the hidden message! Geekmail your answer to me for your prize.
mbmbmbmbmb
There are two noun cards in my set that say "a frog".

I don't know if that's a defect in my set, of if they're all like that. Or the extra frog may have been swapped out for some other noun, in which case, I'm missing one.

Not that it's a big deal, nor does it really impact the game in any way. In fact, I would never even have noticed if I hadn't been going through the cards with the intent of adding some more to my set.

My compuslive-obsessive disorder compels me to document this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hurst
United States
Murfreesboro
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I feel that someone should step forward to recognize and affirm your OCD-ness, so let it be me. Hear, hear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Me, sin? Pf! Nah! Chill
United States
Fountain Valley
California
flag msg tools
Should I stop doing the whole anagram thing?
badge
Congratulations! You found the hidden message! Geekmail your answer to me for your prize.
mbmbmbmbmb
I suspect that the publishers accidentally put two frogs in the deck without realizing it, and that *all* the sets are this way. Can one of you out there with

a) a copy of WtdC, and
b) too much time on your hands

confirm if this is the case for your set?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glass Hotel
msg tools
designer
FWIW, I looked through mine and found only one frog card. Human error is a very possible cause for this result. If I really do have only one, you might have a special unique set!

But as I say, probably I just missed it

Great game, and a big inspiration for the game I published, Culture Pop:

http://culturepopgame.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.