Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert M
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I introduced this game to my whole game group back in April and it has gone over great. I never expected it to be something that would be asked for so much.

Last night we were finally able to play it with the full 10 players, and unlike most games, this one had less chaos with the extra players. For 10 players all, but one of the 81 cards is dealt out, so you know that almost the complete distribution is there is other players hands. This made the bids a little more logical instead of the complete guessing you sometimes get with fewer players when most cards are missing from a hand. It still wasn't completely predictable since we don't count cards, as is evident in the last hand where a player lead with 1 cube 4, but only one player was able to follow suit, so took his last needed trick with a 1 cube 7.

The other memorable hand was the one where I bid 1 because I had the 12 and the rest of my hand was low. I took an early trick with one of the two 9's I had in my hand (other 5 cards were below that). A few tricks later I couldn't follow suit, so I was able to get rid of the 12 and was I was able to avoid taking another trick to make my bid.

This was a very close game with a spread of scores from -3 to 6. Everyone enjoyed it and there were a few comments that it was actually an easier game with the extra players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.