Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian
Germany
Kassel
Deutschland/UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Question: Can two players play on the same device or is it against ai only? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew B
Canada
flag msg tools
The game doesn't have pass and play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon Appelcline
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
DruciferBriggs wrote:
The game doesn't have pass and play.

But it will eventually. Though we've currently got 5 games on our schedule, going halfway through 2011, we've also got three big-picture additions to our card library: incidental audio; pass-and-play; and GameCenter matching and achievements.

I'm going to get some simple audio in as soon as time allows--perhaps by the end of this year, if game #4 continues going as well as it has so far. Pass and play will probably coincide with the release of Eric Vogel's Armorica, since that's our first game without hidden information. I've got that on my schedule as no later than the end of June next year, but it may well be earlier. Full-blown Game Center integration will probably need to wait until all the next four games are out, unless I end up trading some tasks with another engineer.

Because all of our games are built on the same platform, we'll be able to rerelease everything with the new functionality shortly after we introduce it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shannona wrote:
But it will eventually. Though we've currently got 5 games on our schedule, going halfway through 2011, we've also got three big-picture additions to our card library: incidental audio; pass-and-play; and GameCenter matching and achievements.

I'm going to get some simple audio in as soon as time allows--perhaps by the end of this year, if game #4 continues going as well as it has so far. Pass and play will probably coincide with the release of Eric Vogel's Armorica, since that's our first game without hidden information. I've got that on my schedule as no later than the end of June next year, but it may well be earlier. Full-blown Game Center integration will probably need to wait until all the next four games are out, unless I end up trading some tasks with another engineer.

Because all of our games are built on the same platform, we'll be able to rerelease everything with the new functionality shortly after we introduce it.

Shannon, you have got to post this information on the iPhone geeklist!

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/27829/item/1323309#item132...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon Appelcline
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
celiborn wrote:

Shannon, you have got to post this information on the iPhone geeklist!

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/27829/item/1323309#item132...

Thanks, I have done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cory swafford
United States
Waterbury
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this have multiplayer yet?
How about the wizard tile?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.