Subject: Print Board ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rio Malaschitz
Slovakia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My friends bought me in Essen Dobutsu Shogi but only with paper board. Is anywhere PDF file with board for print on some better paper (I have special heavy photopaper) ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief EGG Head
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
THere is an image in the gallery [geekurl=http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/564454/dobutsu-shogi][/geekurl]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish they'd take the version in the sexy wooden box to Essen with them. Oh well. One of these days I'll get both this and the full-sized Shogi in wooden boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief EGG Head
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zefquaavius wrote:
I wish they'd take the version in the sexy wooden box to Essen with them. Oh well. One of these days I'll get both this and the full-sized Shogi in wooden boxes.

They had this one
at Essen. It's great, and the box was nice and small.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Dang, they must have sold out of it by the time my liaison got there. Oh well. soblue Another year. Apparently, I can pre-order the specific ones I want for delivery in Essen next year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martijn Althuizen
Netherlands
Helmond
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
@m_a_r_t_ij_n
badge
@m_a_r_t_ij_n
mbmbmbmbmb
zefquaavius wrote:
Dang, they must have sold out of it by the time my liaison got there. Oh well. :soblue: Another year. Apparently, I can pre-order the specific ones I want for delivery in Essen next year.

They had both from friday afternoon onwards, when they're games where cleared from customs. But it's a good idea to preorder (through Japon Brand) anyway.

You can also find images of Dobutsu Shogi in a wooden box in it image library.

Cheers,
Martijn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I know! It's been on my lust list since that was first posted! I just botched the communication to my kind, kind liaison, I guess.

Bleah. thumbsdown for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.