500 1000 1500 2000 2500 3000 3500 4000 4500 5000 5500 6000 6500 7000 7500 8000 8500 9000 9500 10000 10500 11000
Announcement – 2015 Support Drive – Ending in:
730 supporters - GeekGold Bonus for All 2015 Supporters: 7.3 + 0.48 = 7.78
 Thumb up
1 Posts

Excape» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Ended up with only 1 misserable point rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
De Waey Joeri
flag msg tools
2 weeks ago I found "Exape" on ebay, before I would make my bid I had to take a look here at Boardgamegeek. Excape looked to be a great game, a party game and a lot of fun with the right people, so I did my bid on ebay and purchased the game (togheter with Dschunke for 20 euro's incl. mailing).
Last Friday I played the game with my wife and some friends, we were with six.

We started the game with the special rule of the double X.
Immediately some of my friends took a lead, but clearly I couldn't follow, I was still at zero points, untill I rolled a double X, I thought 'now is my moment', but before it was my turn again the player before me rolled also a double X, so again no points for me.
I was the only person without any points and this almost for the entire game, I totally hadn't any luck with the dice and when I rolled a high number all the ladders were already occupied with a high number.

When all the other players where around 14 points, I rolled again a double X and got to move 5 up. But all my other shots for points didn't resolve in points, there I always got an X on my second throw.

Towards the end of the game my wife was leading with 17 points but then it was Stijn his turn. He had 13 points, when it was his turn he got 5 points for his previous throw so heading towards 18 points, then he rolled a double 1 and immeditialy after this one a double 2 and so finnishing the game as first, with me ending up with 1 point.

But I still enjoyed the game and looking forward to take revenge ....
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.