Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Henry
United States
Manvel
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
We just opened up the two sets of crosses that my son got for his birthday and -- contrary to what's shown on the packaging -- the rails that are included are too long to fit on the crosses. Has anyone else encountered this?

It looks like user 3pod had this issue too:

Other than that, though, we really like them. We have limited table space and they seem to let you fit more track in a given area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler McLaughlin
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
Talk
badge
Words
mbmbmbmbmb
You could cut them to fit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Henry
United States
Manvel
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
e.e.goings wrote:

You may be overestimating my mechanical aptitude . . . . but yeah, I probably could. I'm just surprised they didn't do it for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
mbmbmbmbmb
Erik17 wrote:
e.e.goings wrote:

You may be overestimating my mechanical aptitude . . . . but yeah, I probably could. I'm just surprised they didn't do it for me.

You could use one of the short rails from somewhere else.

I'd like to buy some extra rails, there are never enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Henry
United States
Manvel
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
sisteray wrote:
Erik17 wrote:
e.e.goings wrote:

You could use one of the short rails from somewhere else.

I'd like to buy some extra rails, there are never enough.

Yeah, for some we used shorter rails and others we used the long ones and had an overhang. Good enough for now.

I'd buy extra rails too -- especially if I'm going to be hacking some of them up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
Trumpy, you can do stupid things!
mbmbmbmbmb
This is common for the newer version of the Pitchcar series; especially Mini. There are a pile of rails that do not fit for mini.

I've also noticed that many of my rails for my second base set of Pitchcar are too "fat" to fit. Luckily I now have so many it doesn't matter but it's still an annoying production issue that seems far too easy to have been resolved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.