Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
I am the walrus
badge
checkpoint
mbmbmbmbmb
I am creating a compendium of all Space Hulk missions from all editions, expansions and the White Dwarf with many detailed information. It should be used if you are looking for additional missions that you can play with your specific edition of Space Hulk.
I bought used copies of the first edition and its expansions and the articles from the White Dwarf with many additional counters and board sections.
In most cases I could work out which counters and board sections belong to which White Dwarf issues, but some questions still remain. Maybe someone can help me.

WD 114 - Pitfall contains 2 disposal chutes, the counters for 1 ladder, 6 pitfalls. How many and what kind of rubble counters are included, 2 rubble counters (1x1) or 2 rubble counters (2x1) and 3 rubble counters (1x1)?

WD 115 - Delaying Action contains 1 room 3x3, 4 exits, 10 plasma grenade and 10 crack grenade counters. Does this mission or this issue of the WD contain any bulkheads? How many?

WD 133 and 135 - Genestealer Invasion: I think that these issues do not include any additional counters, is this right?

WD 137 - The last stand: Does this issue contain any counters or just the black-blue-white autofire counters on page 42?

Thank you in advance
Berthold

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael leers
Germany
dortmund
flag msg tools
mbmb

for the first edition i got only the campain book, but without the paper stuff

for the 2nd edition
the german editon of the wd have some mission stuff too in the number 9-14.
but in the english wd 203 are a full campain with 5 missions the fate of the sword of halcyon

and the 201 has duty and honor 3 missions including a new board section the reactor.
#i got this issues . if you have questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Berthold Nüchter
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
I am the walrus
badge
checkpoint
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Michael. I already bought and own all White Dwarf magazines with campaigns for the 2nd edition including all cardboard extras. I don't have any questions about these. I also own all missions and campaigns from WD for 1st edition and have nearly all extra board sections and counters and some even twice, but a few things might be missing and I can't clearly assign some tiles to specific issues of the WD.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Loblah
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Have you checked here?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Berthold Nüchter
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
I am the walrus
badge
checkpoint
mbmbmbmbmb
Bobloblah wrote:
Have you checked here?

Yes, I have. Thank you Robert. It lacks detailed information and I am not even sure if it is complete at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Loblah
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Berthold wrote:
Bobloblah wrote:
Have you checked here?

Yes, I have. Thank you Robert. It lacks detailed information and I am not even sure if it is complete at all.

Okay, I'll try and check for you, as I have many of those issues of White Dwarf, and they're intact. I'm in the middle of buying and selling homes, though, and it'll take me some time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Berthold Nüchter
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
I am the walrus
badge
checkpoint
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Robert, that would be great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Collins
United States
San Rafael
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would really love to see what those pieces and counters looked like... really up close and clearly ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian McCarthy
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WD 114 Pitfall

3 1x1 rubble counters
2 2x1 rubble counters

Also shadow tiles for the ladder and the pitfalls

WD 115 Delaying Action

I don't have a scan, but the web print I have seems to indicate that there are bulkheads in the mission, surrounding the central chamber.

The scan I have of the mission in the campaign book is not so clear. Whoever decided to make a door a circle and a bulkhead a very lightly shaded circle did not have graphic design talent.

WD 133 and 135 Genestealer Invasion

The scans I have don't have any additional counters. I believe the intent was to utilise the additional content from both Deathwing and Genestealer.

I wish someone would rebalance this mission without psykers/hybrids and for a broodlord or anything but a silly Patriarch.

WD 137 The Last Stand

Again, I don't have a scan, just a web print. However, just looking through the missions, the needed additional tiles are the control panel and the four autofire counters.

In other news, this campaign looks pretty awesome, even more clearly inspired by the movie Aliens.

Hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damo
Australia
Hobart
Tasmania
flag msg tools
Look Up! Stay Alive!
badge
http://australianmuseum.net.au/Drop-Bear
mbmbmbmbmb
Unicorniclops wrote:
I would really love to see what those pieces and counters looked like... really up close and clearly ;-)

Have a look at the phot section of the Space Hulk Campaign game entry.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.