Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Drew Dallas
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cosmonaut Zero wrote:
Hm. Apparently I'm the only one who thinks Shadow Era feels like a bad ripoff of the World of Warcraft TCG. Also, attackers automatically get first strike for some reason, despite the cards using the same cost structure as WoWTCG?

No it is pretty much just a ripoff of wowtcg with changes to facilitate asynch play. Just because it is a ripoff though doesn't make it bad. I've played alittle and I find it fun enough in the absense of a online wowtcg option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
I find it to be a decent diversion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andras Zolyia
Romania
Sibiu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Try CARTE. It's free, and online. After playing a few games, i can tell you that it's a Magic the Gathering and World of Warcraft TCG combination.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Mann
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Hey guys. I've actually created my own online CCG, called Sphere, that is free to play. You can check it out at http://www.sphereccg.com

I decided to make the game because all of the online CCGs that I had played, failed to give a 'true' ccg experience. They tended to be dumbed-down parodies of what a real ccg is.

Some things that might interest you about Sphere:
- Hero cards that gain experience and level-up through the course of a game.
- Objective cards that are like quests that can be completed for powerful rewards
- 6 unique races that can be mixed and matched in custom decks
- Equipment that can be dropped and picked-up (even by your opponent)
- Respond to your opponent's spells and effects with your own (stack execution is just like in M:tG)

When you create an account you get a free starting deck of the races of your choice and an additional 10 booster packs of cards.

Unfortunately not all of the cards have a proper illustration (I am making the game with no funding). Here's a screen shot:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Delthi Amily
msg tools
I mentioned this in another thread, but there is another warstorm/tyrant (if you have played those) type card game on facebook called Confrontation.

Actually I think this one is pretty fun, game is updated very frequently by developers and already more cards/abilities than warstorm ever had. If these types of games interest you I would check it out, its the best of its type that I have seen so far:

https://apps.facebook.com/conf_card/?publisher_id=1000007246...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.