Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Hamen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Music sucks now....
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I have spent over 2 hours reading rules and forums, and now have a concise understanding of all the rules with one exception(thanks Warfrog).

When you take control of a region's military you retrieve one unit with the lowest value from the "dead" pile. At the beginning of the game do you skip this step as there are no units off the board, and if during the game there are no units to recover do you just not recover them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gentlegiantglass wrote:
I think I have spent over 2 hours reading rules and forums, and now have a concise understanding of all the rules with one exception(thanks Warfrog).

When you take control of a region's military you retrieve one unit with the lowest value from the "dead" pile. At the beginning of the game do you skip this step as there are no units off the board, and if during the game there are no units to recover do you just not recover them?

Yeah, just skip it. You already have all the units at your disposal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.