Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

Magnifico» Forums » News

Subject: Picked up by FFG rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raindog
Norway
Elverum
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe this is old news, but I just saw on the FFG-site that they are publishing this game.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cain
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
The Evil-Do That I Do-Do
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe they picked this one up when they acquired the rights to publish Dust Games back in August from AEG.

LA
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Hockman
United States
Norcross
Georgia
flag msg tools
Could be the case, or maybe they no longer wish to reprint the title. Since FFG is a bigger advertising engine they prob can push it better in North America than Asmodee can.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spartaco Albertarelli
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
lastalchemist wrote:
I believe they picked this one up when they acquired the rights to publish Dust Games back in August from AEG.

LA

Magnifico has nothing to do with AEG, but I presume that the decision to distribute this game is a natural development of the partnership between DUST GAMES and FFG.

Anyway, they just started.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Booker Hooker
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder what FFG is going to do with this? It looks to be a pretty good game, but apparently it never sold very well (only 115 users owning?).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spartaco Albertarelli
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Scratches wrote:
I wonder what FFG is going to do with this? It looks to be a pretty good game, but apparently it never sold very well (only 115 users owning?).

The game sold more than 7.000 copies in Italy, that's pretty good for a small market. I think Asmodee didn't promote the game in the right way, maybe because it's not a game that fit very well in their catalogue. We are quite confident that FFG will do much better.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
no flag
msg tools
mbmbmb
Are there some rules modifications in the FFG edition ?

Thanks in advance ,
King Bing
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julio

Hidalgo
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spartaco wrote:
Scratches wrote:
I wonder what FFG is going to do with this? It looks to be a pretty good game, but apparently it never sold very well (only 115 users owning?).

The game sold more than 7.000 copies in Italy, that's pretty good for a small market. I think Asmodee didn't promote the game in the right way, maybe because it's not a game that fit very well in their catalogue. We are quite confident that FFG will do much better.

Well I didnt know about the game until I saw the news at FFG's site. Even I visit Asmodees' site regularly I never saw the game. Just saw Tom Vasel's review and the game seems quite fun. Will watch this game and it's already on my wish list.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spartaco Albertarelli
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
jrescan wrote:
Well I didnt know about the game until I saw the news at FFG's site. Even I visit Asmodees' site regularly I never saw the game. Just saw Tom Vasel's review and the game seems quite fun. Will watch this game and it's already on my wish list.

This is exactly what I meant when I said that Asmodee didn't promote the game in the right way.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spartaco Albertarelli
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
King Bing wrote:
Are there some rules modifications in the FFG edition ?

Thanks in advance ,
King Bing

Not right now. FFG is distributing the game printed by DUST GAMES, so this is not a new edition of the game.

You can find a couple of new rules, added to the italian edition, on our site: http://www.kaleidosgames.com/Optional_Rules.html
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
no flag
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks a lot for the answer

Spartaco wrote:
King Bing wrote:
Are there some rules modifications in the FFG edition ?

Not right now.


Does that mean that there will be some later ?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spartaco Albertarelli
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
King Bing wrote:
Thanks a lot for the answer

Spartaco wrote:
King Bing wrote:
Are there some rules modifications in the FFG edition ?

Not right now.


Does that mean that there will be some later ?

We are not planning to make any changes to the rules, but I still don't know if FFG has already got any feedback from the market.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.