Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When both players figure is on the same space the player whose turn it is may force both players to reveal their encounter cards in the supply.

May the player whose turn it is continue moving after this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bateson
United Kingdom
Ross-on-Wye
flag msg tools
Oi! Hands off...
mbmbmbmbmb
I say 'yes' (unless that move causes the game to be finished, of course). That's the way we've always played it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmbmbmb
I do agree with Ben!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you look at the quick reference card that somebody posted in this forum you will see they have a different opinion. I was just trying to reconcile the different opinions. I agree with the answers provided above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
drmark64 wrote:
When both players' figures are on the same space, the player whose turn it is may force both players to reveal their encounter cards in the supply.

This is true only if the player whose turn it is has just moved into that space. If player's figure starts a turn in the same space as the other player's figure, he can force the revelation only by moving the figure out and then back in again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.