1 Posts

Family Games» Forums » General

Subject: Solow Cards, Card Game for everyone rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
solow lover
United States
flag msg tools
A few weekends ago a friend called and asked me to come over and play cards. I had nothing better to do and decided to go. Oh my, what a time I had. I was introduced to a card game called SoLow cards and could not believe the emotions that came up. I cannot recall how long it has been since my jaws hurt from laughing so much. I, also, found myself being very competitive.

What makes this game fun:
It is easy to learn no matter your age
Two people can play
Its fast paced
LOW SCORE WINS - that was a surprise, I had never heard of that

My friends and I are creating out club this week so we can become part of this 21st century card game. I think we are calling it “Low Man Wins”.

I look forward to being with my friends, joking around and challenging each other.  My son has asked to play and he even found it fun and has his own set to play with his friends. 
I realize my math skills have improved and I am relaxed and happier after an evening of SOLOW. I would recommend this to everyone.

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.