Popular Tags: [View All]
Miguel
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
[Disclamer: I have posted a similar thread in TransAmerica, for users not owning/knowing both games.]

We have been enjoying TransEuropa (with the Vexation expansion, of course) as a gateway game with our friends, and are now trying TransAmerica to have the same experience but with a new board. However, the only issue I found for TE is there for TA too: the cards are tiny!

In both games the small size makes the purpose of the illustrations fail: in TA you want to "see" right away where the city is, in TE you want to appreciate a representative monument of this city. I thought the game would be much better with bigger cards, and I have thus scanned them, printed larger, and laminated:

I like the result a lot, and thought that others may find the work I did useful and that I could upload the PDF I built. But I'm almost sure such a file would be rejected due to copyright issues.

Do you think this file should be uploaded? It is not just a scan, it is based on a scan but it is a significant improvement over the existing components, and as such I think it should find its place here...

EDIT: Indeed what made me think about this was the picture showing the Fly Europe version of the game:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Saari
Finland
flag msg tools
http://www.lautapeliopas.fi/ - the best Finnish board game resource!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd say no, at least without permission from the copyright owner (and I'm surprised if you get that permission).

I suppose this is something people should do themselves based on your idea, if they want to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.