Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Inno Van
United States
San Francisco/East Bay
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rick Thornquist saw an *early* (You can see the glue lines on the box cover) prototype at Gathering of Friends. He adds "Don't worry, the final version should be less orange."

http://www.gamefest.com/news/feature_detail/2368_0_3_0_C/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Branham
United States
Duluth
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Battle Beyond Space Status: Hit Distribution. In stores end of the week.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Prototype pictures
Innovan (#471354),

Yah I railed to all of the folks who saw the prototype about how my laser printer seems to have given a miss to the idea of color accuracy. I hollered at it, and in return it belched out a cloud of Cyan toner right after I finished printing the last piece for the prototype.

The files I have aren't very orange at all.

*THAT* Michael Doyle did the artwork. We figured that the Puerto Ricol remix was a spectacular resume, and nabbed him to work on this game. The detail is the board is downright psychotic, but not at all obtrusive--it is impossible to see it from a digital photo of that freakishly orange reject.

As to due date...Fall. The two people who are Quest Machine are both full time employees, and Sam Clfford (the main owner) went back to EA to produce the new Superman videogame.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.