Prev «  1 , 2  | 

Advanced Squad Leader» Forums » General

Subject: Korean War ASL Is In MMP Play Test rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fargo Gamer
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
is this expansion module still on track?

just want to add my enthusiasm for this module. i'm fascinated by the korean war and would consider this no.1 on my wish list for asl expansions.

regards from scotland

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Tomlinson
United Kingdom
Sheffield
Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tcaalaw wrote:
Blastpop wrote:
I love ASL, but I am having a hard time getting excited about a Korean War module. But it is close enough to the end of WWII to work, I am sure.

I would like to see a Spanish Civil War module.

Critical Hit produced a decent (for a TPP) Spanish Civil War module: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/12648/guerra...

I don't know how easy it is to find copies of it though.

CH just released a new version of the Spanish Civil War module called Condor Legions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric N
msg tools
The real interesting aspects will be new AFV and weapons: M46's, Centurion III's (!), 3.5" Bazookas, and M19 twin Bofors(!!). Along with that, you'll have Jet Age air support. American and British infantry likely would go unchanged. It will be interesting to see how they handle the Koreans (both sides) and the PLA - plus Greeks and Turks, oh my!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.