Doug Herring
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

Thank you once again to all who participated in this event, it seems that with each new Contest, the entry pool surpasses the previous which is a great thing. I have a couple other games I will be giving away shortly, so please stay tuned to my Geeklist for information on "WHO" will be able to enter. Hint Hint.

Jeremy D. Salinas
WWW.DRAKKENSTRIKEVIDEOS.COM

I am currently hard at work on a couple of new Videos, including one of the most anticipated games of the year. You can see still see all my other Videos here:

Drakkenstrike's Components Breakdown Video Review Series in HD

Also for those still unaware, earlier this week I created and went live with my first ever website. My goal is that over the coming months it will become a beacon of light to draw in additional viewers and publishers that are interested in my work within the Board Game Community.

After the huge amount of response and overwhelming success of my previous Contests, I wanted to move forward with my 8th Contest and give everyone who enters a chance to win another one of the MOST ANTICIPATED Games announced for 2011.

I will be giving away ONE (1) BRAND NEW "100 Days of Night" Preview Copy of the Game to celebrate both my new Video for Nightfall as well as its upcoming release.

The RULES OF THE CONTEST are simple, but please make sure you read through them carefully or you will miss your chance to win:

1 Only one entry per person
2 You must post a comment in THIS thread that you have entered the Contest.
3 Next, you must go to my Drakkenstrike's Nightfall (Retail Version) Components Breakdown Video Review in HD: (http://boardgamegeek.com/video/5389/nightfall/drakkenstrikes...) and leave a comment about the video or about Nightfall itself.
4 The winner will be determined randomly.....

I do not want to hold this Contest for more than just a few days, especially since this is one of the MOST anticipated games of 2011. I know the type of person that I am and waiting out long, overdrawn Contests is always difficult for me personally. So I want this to be quick and painless so whomever wins can start enjoying Nightfall as soon as possible.

Therefore, the Contest will end on TUESDAY, FEB. 15th at 10:00 PM, so enter ASAP if you want to have a chance at winning this awesome game.

One final note:
Again, similair to my other Contests, I sincerely apologize for having to charge for the Shipping Costs, but please realize that I am NOT a Corporation or have unlimited funds, I am a one man band here and am just trying to help out the community as best I can. Please no comments on Shipping Costs, I would like this to be a fun event for all whom participate.

Good Luck and Happy Guessing !!

Jeremy D. Salinas
Drakkenstrike's Components Breakdown Video Review Series in HD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dwsw
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Drakkenstrike's 8th Components Breakdown Video Review CONTEST *** Win NIGHTFALL ***
Entered. Thanks for the contest Jeremy. Keep up the great work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ty Welch
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Drakkenstrike's 8th Components Breakdown Video Review CONTEST *** Win NIGHTFALL ***
Entered
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Powell
Ukraine
Berdyansk
flag msg tools
I'm in my prime.
mbmbmbmbmb
Entered. Thanks for another contest Jeremy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey...I own that...

ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Haggard
United States
New Whiteland
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Entered. Maybe catch you for a game at the Preserve or Gamerz sometime. Thanks for your hard work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Loop
United States
Issaquah
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Entered
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Ketterman
United States
Corydon
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
entered!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Laurinburg
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
Entered.

Thanks.

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy McKinney
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in. Congrats on your success to this point. Much deserved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Fowler
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Entered
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Burlington
Vermont
flag msg tools
mb
Entered.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim W
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pick me pick me =D
I hereby officially enter this fine contest in which Drakkenstrike will hopefully fulfill my dreams of owning a copy of Nightfall.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Arnold
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm down with that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Schroth
United States
Middletown
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Entered; Thanks Jeremy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Entered, thanks for running this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan D
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Entered
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Morgan
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Entered
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Fuchs
United States
Chicago
US
flag msg tools
Entered. Thanks so much!

Dan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Caminha
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
And so it begins...
mb
I'm in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Noble
United States
El Dorado Hills
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Contest entered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fede Miguez
Argentina
Capital Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
oh wow, the dedication you have is outstanding! I can't believe the time it take to make each of this videos and the amount you are doing!
Well, I'm in for the contest, would be awesome to have a direct attack game that works better with several players than with 2 (unlike Puzzle Strike).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bailey
United States
Warner Robins
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Entered. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Lindsey
United States
Greentown
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Consider me entered. Thank you so much for running these contests. Plus, if I win, I will gladly drive the hour to Indy to save on shipping costs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hines
United States
Perry
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Entered I am.

Thanks for the contest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [14] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.