Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chun Ping

Portland
OREGON
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Does any one watch naruto anime here on the geek? i just saw this game and thought it's amazing little filler game. Though i dun care for the art work of the original.

I was thinking of a naruto retheme. does any one having played this game or otherwise have a good idea of which deck should which character turn to be?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cpf86 wrote:
Does any one watch naruto anime here on the geek? i just saw this game and thought it's amazing little filler game. Though i dun care for the art work of the original.

I was thinking of a naruto retheme. does any one having played this game or otherwise have a good idea of which deck should which character turn to be?

A bit of a late reply, but better then never -

I don't care for the original art either, and though it would be cool to see the characters from Naruto, I don't think it would fit well: the fights in Naruto are all about outsmarting your opponent, planning ahead and use special abilities and attacks, and it's not what's going on in Brawl.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.