Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Cobb
United States
Conway
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There seems to be quite a bit of interest in this game but the lack of English rules or review is preventing purchase by many people including myself. Therefore, I would like to propose a solution to the designer/publisher. Send me a copy of the English rules game and I will commit to posting a detailed review within 30 days and (with your permission) scans of the English rules. There, problem solved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Low
Australia
Footscray
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://drakesflames.blogspot.com/2010/02/board-game-review-s...

Game description in the URL above!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Cobb
United States
Conway
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. While I was happy to find an English review I could have done without the profanity and vulgarity. It did give me better insight to the game though. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Leach
United Kingdom
Godalming
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
I'd say it was a pretty fair review as well. Most people simply aren't going to like this game. It requires some flicking skill, some strategy and it can be quite unforgiving to those who take risks (drifting in space is not uncommon).

I like it as I'm not averse to dexterity mixed with my light strategy. Nor am I invulnerable to the occassional "OMG awesome bits!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Dennis
United States
Pawleys Island
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I just saw this game on Tanga and thought "wow, I'd like to review that". It looks interesting, but if I bought it I think my wife would be displeased.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony DuLac
United States
Blaine
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
jacob4408 wrote:
Wow. While I was happy to find an English review I could have done without the profanity and vulgarity. It did give me better insight to the game though. Thanks.

Yeah, Matt has his own style, that's for sure. I'm not overly fond of it myself so I stopped reading his reviews a while back. But he's a fairly sharp dude and I can appreciate his insights, usually.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.