Popular Tags: [View All]
Eamon Bloomfield
Germany
23569 Lübeck
Schleswig Holstein
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This entertaining cycle race game is great fun but the Chance Cards are really not needed. I have the original Dutch edition, Homas Tour, and a lack of Dutch made the cards impossible for me to read. Here is how I got round the problem.

Take the Chance Cards out, you won't need them.

When rolling a 7 you do the following;
a) If you are among the first 4 riders, you roll two dice and lose the amount of the higher.
b) If you are among the rear 4 riders, you roll two dice and gain the amount of the higher.
c) If you are in the middle group, you roll two dice. If the total is ODD you lose the amount of the lower die. If the total is EVEN you gain the amount of the lower die.

In addition to the above, a player rolling a 7 also rolls a 10 sided die. If the roll is a 1, a fall occurs with each rider involved missing a turn (see rules regarding falls and adjacency to other riders).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kinderkopke
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or you could use the "Events Table" from the PRO rules.

In this case, when you roll a "7", you have two options.

(1) Drop one of the two rolled dice and advance with the other one, ignoring the Events Table. This is more interesting if you rolled "6+1", rather than "3+4", of course

(2) Take a chance on the Events Table: roll 2d6 again and check the Table (with a cumulative -1 for rain, inner curves, downhill or cobblestones).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.