Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Timothy Young
United States
Ogden
UT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I grew up with my mom telling me that her maternal grandfather "invented" this game. His name was Berkely Compton. Suffice it to say I was somewhat chagrinned when I looked it up here on the geek and saw that his name was not listed as one of the game's designers. I'm going to try to get a little information out of my mom's aunts and uncles, as well as my grandma. But in the meantime, I thought I'd try my luck here. Do any of you have any information regarding the relationship that Berkely Compton had with this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't anything about your grandfather, but it is entirely possible that this game has been reinvented dozens of times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Young
United States
Ogden
UT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah- it's not a very complex idea. Still, I'd like to find out just his relationship was with the game. I still haven't talked to any of my relatives about it yet- I don't see them very often.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.