Subject: Misprints? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if other owners out there have the same seeming misprints as I have. Not that they really impact the play, just curious.

Event 3 deck, Beorn. While all the other cards have either Event or Adventure and the correct number in the top-right corner box, Beorn reads Event 2, despite being in the third deck. Since the back of the card still says Event 3 and has that color, it goes into the third deck and makes no difference (deck #3 also has another Beorn Event).

Event 4 deck, Travelling card (one that gives +1 Strength in a 5-player game). It has two boxes, one says "In a 2 or 4 player game", the other the 5 player bit mentioned. Nothing about 3 player. Presumably this was meant to read 2-4 player and then 5 player in the other box, otherwise the party comes up two spaces short laugh .

And finally a question, about Event 4 deck card "Thrain's Map". Is it supposed to give the holder just 5 rerolls? Seems kinda odd since most of the time, by that stage, your Cunning already gives you 4-5 rerolls as it is (well, in 3-player games at least two have had high Cunning each time), so it feels weak, especially for a late game card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Moore
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools
I need to get me one of those cool overtext things.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, all the same here.

I suppose that the map can be used IN ADDITION to your cunning re-rolls? Essentially allowing you to reroll each die twice if wanted (assuming full cunning).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clement Tey
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So is Beorn supposed to be in deck 2 or deck 3?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.