Subject: Any interest in PBF game vs the AI? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ackmondual
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Other games vs. AI have inspired me to do this. Would like to see if there's any initial interest. Main thing is I'd like to know just what the hell some people are thinking when they take their turns and make their decisions.

It'd be a 5p game of us vs. 4 AI opponents. All of them "Francesco", who's rated at an AI level of 4 **** out of 5 stars and described as "reckless and ruthless".

I do have family coming to visit soon, and do start work soon, but I think I can mananage one decision point per day. Decision points will be posted via screenshots off my Ipod Touch. That's the worst case scenario. Since there are no game logs, I may not be able to capture the activities of what the AI bids are. For rounds/days where we finish early, I'll see if I can manage a video capture of them duking it out (would what the AI opponents do be important anyways, so long as you ended up knowing who got what and how much $$ they had left?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten ◄► Wesel
Germany
Pinneberg-Quellental
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like to try it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ackmondual
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI to any and all, I haven't necessarily abandoned this project... at least not yet. I have relatives visiting for at least a week, so at the very least, I need to put this on hold till they leave.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.