$10.00
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

Treasure Chest» Forums » General

Subject: Review of the Notre Dame expansion cards from the Alea Treasure Chest rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ender Wiggins
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's hard to know the best place to post a review for just one of the mini-expansions that come with the Treasure Chest. Some time ago I posted a review on the base game of Notre Dame, which included a comprehensive review of the Notre Dame expansion cards. I posted it in the Notre Dame forums, but I'm posting a link here too in case anyone is looking through the Treasure Chest forums for a review of the expansion cards for Notre Dame. You'll find it here:

A Pictorial Overview: Why I love Notre Dame. And why I love it even more with the new cards!

The nine new grey person cards for Notre Dame inject a lease of new life into it, and help extend the mileage of this quintessential euro even further. Notre Dame has always performed strongly in our house, and the replay value and freshness offered by these expansion cards only makes it better. It's amazing what swapping in and mixing nine different cards can do, particularly how they force players to abandon any fixed `system' of strategies they may have used in the original game, and develop new long term strategies. For any serious fan of Notre Dame, they are an absolute must have, and I highly, highly recommend them. Read the review for more details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.