Popular Tags: [View All]
Lawrence Gamehappy
United States
Concord
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

HI Guys

I was thinking if all ice flows are arranged to allow for a continuous movement from start to finish, Heres is my question : if I could pick up and drop ropes/fish without violating the three units limit , could I make mulitpul jumps from flow to flow until I cant move anymore and perhaps reach the other side?

Also there is only one backpack card for three explorers. (Meaning only one backpack for only one of your explorers) does this mean that I can only have one explorer in play at one time until reaching finish.?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gláucio Reis
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
malstrom wrote:

I was thinking if all ice flows are arranged to allow for a continuous movement from start to finish, Heres is my question : if I could pick up and drop ropes/fish without violating the three units limit , could I make mulitpul jumps from flow to flow until I cant move anymore and perhaps reach the other side?

Yes, as long as you have picked up all fish and ropes in previous turns. Remember that you can only pick up stuff at the end of the movement.

Quote:
Also there is only one backpack card for three explorers. (Meaning only one backpack for only one of your explorers) does this mean that I can only have one explorer in play at one time until reaching finish.?

No. The backpack is shared by all of your explorers. It's a game, not a simulation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.