Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Daniels
United States
Montgomery
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've tried downloading the pdf rules from the GZG website, and while I can get parts 2 and 3 without trouble, part 1 of the rules returns a 'the file is damaged and could not be repaired error' anybody got a copy of the part 1 file they can send me or point me to on the web?

thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Moore
United States
KC area
Missouri
flag msg tools
Less talking about games and more playing games.
badge
Print-n-Play Wargames and Miniatures Rules www.wargamedownloads.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I can email it to you. Geekmail your email address to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Agapow
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Belatedly, but the GZG website is in a helluva mess: broken links, missing images, a non-existant photo gallery. I independently ran into the same problem and after some sniffing around found a download link that pointed to (from memory) "downloads.groundzerogames.net". By browsing the directory pointed at by an url, I found all the downloads.

There is a note in GZG's news about fixing the website. On a related note, has anyone been able to buy anything from their website lately? I went to buy minis today and couldn't find any buttons to add items to my shopping basket. Looking at the page source showed all the shopping features commented out. Swapped browsers just to be sure and got the same problem. Part of the website fix?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.