Popular Tags: [View All]
J. Romano
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I just recently bought this game off of E-Bay. Unfortunately, the seller did not send the Pilot Maneuver Cards which are required to play the game. Without the maneuver cards, the player playing the pilot cannot know which page number corresponds to which move and cannot really play the game.

Does anyone have some Pilot Maneuver cards (for Ace of Aces: Balloon Buster) and can scan them in for me? I would be grateful if I could somehow obtain a copy so the game wouldn't be useless to me.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Neugebauer
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I know this is pretty late, but I have most of the components of this game, all except one of the baloon maneuver cards. Tell me what you need.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Romano
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JNeuge wrote:
I know this is pretty late, but I have most of the components of this game, all except one of the baloon maneuver cards. Tell me what you need.

I appreciate the reply, but back in 2005 someone sent me copies of the cards needed to play, in exchange for copies of the cards he was missing.

I uploaded scans of all the cards to BoardGameGeek, and now you can find them in the "Files" section of the Ace of Aces: Balloon Buster page. I just reviewed them, and I saw that there doesn't seem to be any balloon maneuver cards, though. (You can upload them here for GeekGold, if you're up to it.)

Thanks again for the reply, John.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.