Subject: Geek of the Week 294: Capt_S rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Herron
United States
Johnson City
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Never play block wargames with a dentist, they have those little mirrors to peek behind the block.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Jon! Congratulations and enjoy your week! Great pick Billyboy.

1.Have you ever heard any Bluegrass music in Japan? )I asked this question because where I work there is a Japanese student majoring in Bluegrass and Oldtime Country Music program here at East Tennessee State University.)

2. What was the best move you ever did in a wargame and what was the game?

3. Which general do you admire the most.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G. Harding Warren
United States
Arnold
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations--I really like your writing style and your self-deprecating sense of humor. You seem like a heck of guy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
jackolantern wrote:
Congratulations Jon! The current string of GOTWs have been outstanding!

Thank you Jack. I am in great company to be sure.

Quote:
My question for you regards your podcast listener microbadge. I listen to a number of different podcasts, and I'm always on the lookout for another good one. Which ones do you enjoy listening to and why?

I was answering this question last night when I was tired and managed to delete it after typing it! Arrrgghhh!! So, I knew it was time to stop and go to bed.

OK, back in the saddle this morning (a fine sunny day in Tokyo) with a cup of tea at my side....

Podcasts are a recent "discovery" for me. I like a lot of history ones and have also listened to some of the more popular Euro-centric ones like The Dice Tower. There are about five wargame ones, though, that I listen to each and every episode for sure. These are (in no particular order):

Point2Point (http://point2point.libsyn.com/)
Jason and Scott have cranked out over 40 episodes over the years and they are often very entertaining. These days Jason is flying solo and he is doing a great job with it. I like it because it exposed some aspects of the tournament scene for me, something that I have never done. They have very good reviews as well. A nice package.

The Messy Game Room (http://messygameroom.libsyn.com/)
Mike and Marshall have one of the more entertaining podcasts out there. Many subjects are covered; from wargames to Euros, Abstracts to video games, metal music to inappropriate relations with one's siblings. It is all here. I like it for its humour as these guys love their games and to talk. They are better at their reviews than they think they are.

The Noise Before Defeat (http://thenoisebeforedefeat.podbean.com/ )
Colin, Paul and David have put together a collection of some of the finest wargame podcasts out there. They take their reviews seriously and that is reflected in the depth and passion of their convictions. They take the time to get to know a game (as much as possible given time constraints) and it is for this reason that I really like it. The review on Triumph of Chaos was particularly outstanding.

Contact with the Enemy (http://contactwiththeenemy.blogspot.com )
Another great wargame podcast. Martin, Paul and Jon have done a wonderful job bringing together reviews, opinion and interviews. I like it because some of my favourite all time podcast episodes are from here such as the discussion on The Russian Campaign and the interview with Ed Beach of Here I Stand and GCACW fame.

The War College (http://thewarcollege.libsyn.com/ )
A new podcast by Martin with a twist. He will learn a new game (for him) as taught to him by someone experienced with that game. The podcast episode that follows will be a discussion of that experience as well as a general discussion about that game. A very interesting concept which is why I really enjoy this one.

Oh one more..... The 2 Half-Squads (http://www.the2halfsquads.com/) is a great one set up for lovers of ASL and all things ASL. Did I mention that it was about ASL? I have only listened to the first dozen episodes to date, so I cannot lump it in with my "regulars" quite yet. Dave and Jeff do a great job with this little beauty and as such it is one of my favourites as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Pettersson
Sweden
Smygehamn
Skåne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations to the honour.

I'm also glad to see another Kurosawa-fan entering the throne. I see you own both Ran and Samuraj. What is your opinion of these two games. Do they capture the "samuraj"-spirit we can see in the movies?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Septic wrote:
Victoria is paradise, isn't it. Except for the tourists devil Reef is great as is Nautical Nellies. Next time you are going to Victoria, you must get together with me, and/or my family. I make the best veggie chili and cajun blackened catfish and we can actually game!! That would be the best.

Sounds great!

I thought of one more when I was daydreaming yesterday afternoon. Have you tried the fried chicken at "Piggy's"? They marinate it in buttermilk overnight, fry it up with a beer/hot (not really hot at all) batter and serve it with a drizzle of creme fraiche. Yum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
lgoldberg wrote:
I've been a G&T fan since high school (don't ask...)

My favorite is Tanqueray, but I've not done a wide comparison. I don't have gin very often due to the expense. I'll have to try that Bombay some day when I get an opportunity.

It is a good gin to be sure. Although my sister-in-law was disappointed that it was not blue once poured from the bottle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Metro Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the list of podcasts Jon. I am unfamiliar with Messy Room, War College and Contact with the Enemy. I'll definitely check them out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
markus_kt wrote:
Great pick, Bill! Congratulations Jon!

Thank you kind sir. I hope one day we can get in that game of Napoleon's Triumph.

itsmarty wrote:
Great choice!

Thank you Martin. I love your old and new podcasts. They are a great contribution to this hobby of ours. Best of luck in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Lowry
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations to another well-deserving wargamer!

Hope you're doing well now that you're back home in Tokyo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
kiraly wrote:
Capt_S wrote:
The avatar is from when he is entering one of his homicidal rages. Looking at it years later, it kind of looks like he is masterbating though...

LoL! I keep trying to think of a Molotov joke for this but think I'll just let it be...

Oh my!

ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
GeneSteeler wrote:
Which subject matter I enjoy the most, I'm pretty unfamiliar with most of the M&P subject matter! I partly play to learn and teach myself some history. I'd probably choose Gustav, but happy to cut my teeth on Under the Lily Banners (since my copy of NGBG is still in Canada).

There must be some anal retentiveness in me as I like wargames that show off linear warfare. Which these certainly do. I also like the issues of manipulating a two-hex behemoth in amongst a crowded battlefield. Rather similar to GBoH's phalanxes (is that the way to indicate >1? .... phalanxi?) in that respect. The games also separate formation integrity from morale which is interesting. That is, you can have three levels of both.

Quote:
With regards to the Balls, do you have a favourite sketch? Mine would have to be Peter Cook and his "I've got a viper in this box" sketch. He was brilliant.

Tough question to be sure, especially since it has been such a long time since I viewed these. I remember being dumbstruck by the line up of talent that they have had on stage (a real who's who of British comedy) and also some of the music was stupendous.

Well, I know what I will be doing as soon as possible. Rewatching some of these DVDs. Cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
boisse wrote:
Congratulations! Enjoy your week!

Thanks Chris. Nice to see another Victorian here. Please check out the food/game store talk earlier....LOL!

1nf1n1ty wrote:
Congratulations, Jon!

Thank you Troy. Much appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunga Dunga
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Capt_S wrote:
my sister-in-law was disappointed that it was not blue once poured from the bottle.

You need to pick up a bottle of Magellan gin if you want blue out of the bottle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Scruffdog wrote:
Congrats.

Thanks Daryl. Love the avatar.

Quote:
If you could have a super power, what would it be?

I have always been partial to those x-ray glasses sold at the back of comic books. However, I would have to go with flight. Super flight of course.

Quote:
What do you like for breakfast?

Not a big breakfast eater depsite it being "the most important meal of the day". I am partial to scrambled egg sandwiches though. With ketchup.

Aside: The have great tasting eggs in Japan. Not sure why.

Quote:
What do you drive/pedal/push/fly to your work/school/secret lab?

Not much work these days, but my last commute was with blue slippers as I worked from home. Cannot complain about that! For those times with auto transport is needed, we have a Nissan Sentra and LOVE it.

Quote:
What upcoming game releases are you looking forward to?

Ohhh. One of those intriguing questions for most gamers to answer since we all ruminate about this constantly. I will limit myself to three:

Angola
Andean Abyss
Sekigahara: The Unification of Japan

I had a hard time choosing those three. So many good games on the horizon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Atraxrobustus wrote:
A well deserved accolade!...congratulations Jon...

Thanks Steve. I look forward to reading your posts whenever I see your spider avatar.

Quote:
My question is:What is the oldest game in your collection that you still regularly go back to or do you tend to play 'em then store 'em?

A simple question with a somewhat complex answer I'm afraid.

For the longest time I suffered from the buy and not play tragedy that affects many of us. Primarily due to my many years of playing solo I think. I still suffer from this dread condition, but over the last, oh, four years things have improved as I am playing more games.

I have been on a CDG kick for some time now and as such I have been gravitating to games made since 2000 really. Not very old. Of my current PBEM sessions, the oldest game I have going is one that Tony and I are just starting, namely Paths of Glory (1999).

Of the games made prior to that date, the one that would stand the greatest change of being played is Advanced Squad Leader (1985), but I cannot state that it is in my regaular rotation.

As an aside, I noticed a problem with my gaming in 2009 whereby I was caught up in the cult of the new. Which meant playing whatever had just come out once or twice, then shelving it for the next game to show up. It is a bit of a nasty habit and it took a concerted effort to break out of it. I was getting frustrated as I was not really learning any games, but rather skimming the surface of many. The first game I chose in order to get out of that cycle was Shifting Sands.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Cleitus the Black wrote:
Congrats Jon!

Thank you Andrew. Much appreciated. I love your insight into all things Alexander and I think you have the best userid on BGG.

jakinney wrote:

Congrats Captain!

Question for ya. I am one that if no wargamers are available, a nice meaty Euro will fill the gap. What would be your favorite non-wargame?

Thank you Jeff and great question.

Twilight Struggle .....duck....

LOL! No, I actually consider TS a wargame-fought-by-other-means or perhaps some sort of hybrid.

I own a few non-wargames and would like to get into them a bit more as the dabbling I have been able to do has interested me for the most part. Not always though. I would love to try some of the big boys on the block like Puerto Rico and Race for the Galaxy. I would also like to look into some of the history-themed ones like Tigris & Euphrates. You know, I own a pristine copy of Civilization and have never played it? Criminal.

Of those that I have played, I like Battlestar Galactica. The co-op nature of it is interesting, which is why I like Pandemic, but that whole hidden cylon attribute is a hoot. Especially since when I did play I was the cylon. I spent my time grimacing and muttering (in a just audible manner) whenver the Cylons did well. You know..."crap"..."oh, now THAT'S just great" and the like. I had not idea what I was doing, which was even more fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
dirubin wrote:
Skip reading BGG for a few days, and see what I miss. Congrats, Cap'n -- well done!

Thanks Dave. It is a pleasure to have one of my earliest Geekbuddies here. I did not know you were a Wilderness War fan. Cool!

Quote:
Despite being a fellow wargamer, my favorite Kurosawa movie has no battle scenes. What do you think of Ikiru?

I have not seen that one, but it sounds like something right up my alley. Thanks for recommending it. Some folks do not know that in addition to his more famous period pieces, he also did a number of contemporary films as well. Which provide an intriguing look at post-WW2 Japanese culture. It appears that Ikiru was released in 1952, which was when the US occupation ended. Fascinating.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
wolvendancer wrote:
Congratulations, my friend. Couldn't go to a more deserving person.

Thank you, kind fellow traveller.

brainst0rm wrote:
Great choice BillyBoy.

Congrats Capt_S. Enjoy your week.

Thanks Carlos. It is a lot of fun I must admit, but my fingers are getting sore. LOL! That's all right. It is interesting to do this sort of self-examination.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M·ANTONIVS·M·F·M·N
Canada
flag msg tools
Mein Luftkissenfahrzeug ist voller Aale
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats Jon.

What is the biggest thing you ever ate?

When was the last time you vomited in public?

Have you ever thrown an object at a car? If so what was it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cedro Gomes
Brazil
Aguas Claras
DF
flag msg tools
Pinky: "Gee Brain what are we gonna do tonight ?" Brain: "The same thing we do everynight Pinky. Try to take over the world !"
mbmbmbmbmb
Hre are my questions:

1) Which game do you prefer: ameritrash or euro ?

2) How would you describe a good gamer ?

3) If you were a Star Trek or Star Wars character, which one would it be ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
fehrmeister wrote:
Congratulations Jon!

Thank you, my fellow Albertan.

Quote:
What do you think is the most underrated wargame here on BGG? And which is the most overrated?

Tough ones. Hmmm...

I can only speak from personal experience mind you, but I have always felt that Risorgimento 1859 is underrated. At least amongst the grand tactical wargames out there. I think Richard Berg got exactly what he was aiming for here. That is, a big yet playable system covering some very interesting tactical situations. If I remember correctly (always in doubt), the units only have cohesion and movement ratings. The Solferino battle is a meeting engagement, a situation that I find the most entertaining. I think it is a nifty monster and I wish it had spawned some other games from the same time period, perhaps from the Franco-Prussian War or Austro-Prussian War. You know....Prussia versus somebody.

Overrated is more difficult. I dislike the Struggle for Europe series (Brute Force: The War in the West, 1940-1945, War Without Mercy and The Mediterranean). I have friends that love it, but I found the air component way overwrought, so much so that I grew tired trying to untangle its web. I found that odds calculations were so enormous, especially on the Eastern Front, that I just did not care about the combat as the math was boring me. It may be the bee's knees for some folks and all power to them, but it is not for me.

However, it is not a highly rated game system here on BGG so I feel that I am cheating on my answer somehow. Looking over the highest rated wargames, I will say that one disappointment that I had was with the rulebook to Advanced Squad Leader: Starter Kit #3. I feel that the armour rules could have been more clearly presented and perhaps simplified. I found myself using the regular ASL rulebook to clarify some of the rules in the simpler system.

Quote:
Have you ever gone to a board game convention? Is there any chance of seeing you at BGG.CON?

I have been to some smaller ones and LOVED, LOVED, LOVED them. My wargame club in Calgary has a special get together once a year at the Military Museum (how great is that?) and we get to really dig into some of the longer games if desired. In addition, I have been attending FallCon for the past three years or so. What an experience! Euros, miniatures, wargames, food, a game auction (where in the past I picked up A Victory Lost, Bonaparte at Marengo and Up Front amongst several others), food (oh, I mentioned that).

I think the experience was/is so great that I have a hankering to head to some of the really big conventions. So, BGG.CON is not out of the realm of possibilities. Dare to dream.

Quote:
What features of Boardgamegeek do you find the most useful?

I think that at the top of the list I would put the game database. It is so handy to be able to quickly go to a game and get info and pics. This aspect cannot be understated.

I also like the way it brings gamers together and facilitates communication between us all. In particular, it is means to meet PBEM players, which has really changed the hobby for me for the better.

Quote:
You seem to be a well-travelled man. If you could live anywhere in the world for 1 year, where would it be

I have a big crush on Tokyo right now. Not a Godzilla like crush, but something more sedate. It is my favourite big city that I have experienced.

However, I should pick somewhere that I have not lived. How about one of The Five Lands (Le Cinque Terre) in Liguria, Italy. That would be rather interesting I think. During a World Cup year. And Italy is in the finals.

Quote:
Don't let the paparazzi get to you.

I do not mind, but only if they make sure to photo my best side (ie, my backside).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Harkonnen13 wrote:
Capt_S wrote:
Harkonnen13 wrote:
Outstanding. You've reminded me that I need to watch Ran again. I agree that Rashamon was "arty" but good. Based on the sheer beauty of it I'll go with Seven Samurai as my favorite though I LOVED Yojimbo. One thing for sure, Kurosawa was a genius.

Indeed he was. "Yojimbo" is my brother's favourite I would venture to guess. I have the sequel, "Sanjuro", on DVD and have been looking for the former for a while now.

Don't forget the Italian sequel, "A Fistfull Of Dollars"

So true.

The interesting thing when comparing "The Seven Samurai" and "The Magnificent Seven" is that some of the scenes are quite similar. I am thinking of that knife throwing one with James Coburn in particular.

Aside: My wife picked up a DVD collection that was the original Japanese version of "Godzilla" (Gojira) and the later American release of the same film which had the character played by Raymond Burr inserted. We watched them back to back on night and that was very interesting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
wifwendell wrote:
Have you seen "Archer"? It's an animated spoof on James Bond kind of things on FX or TNT I think - very amusing...

No, I have not but have heard of it. Part of the problem is that sometimes shows are not broadcast in Canada until later. The art looks interesting and also similar to another of my favourites, "Frisky Dingo".

I will be checking it out. Thanks for the heads up.

Quote:
I'm waiting for that Canadian history answer! (It was actually a serious question, my knowledge of Canadian history outside of the two World Wars and Pierre Trudeau is feeble)

I know...I have been ruminating on a serious answer, but having trouble coming up with them. I even have a post-it note on my laptop to remind me. LOL! OK well, one is trivial and the other is not.

Historical Point 1 - Did you know that Americans have invaded Canada no less than three, count 'em, three times?

Once during the AWI when Arnold attacked Quebec (OK, it wasn't technically "Canada" then, but close enough).

Then, once again in the War of 1812. I mean...really! (OK, it was not actually "Canada" then either, but close enough)

As if that were not enough, but Americans invaded a third time! What's that...really? Yes, a third time when Irish-American veterans of the US Civil War conducted the Fenian Raids.

Luckily the invaders were thrown back in each occurrence, opening the door for our later invasion of the American entertainment industry. Hearts and minds....hearts and minds.....BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Historical Point 2 - Did you know that Canadian soldiers are fighting and dying in Afghanistan side by side with Americans?

OK, that is not really history, but contemporary studies. And by fighting and dying I mean fighting and dying in the bowels of the crappy areas of that country and not simply shuffling papers in Kabul. We have been there since day one.

I mention this only because it bugs me to no end to hear jackass comments from some American media yapping about Canada being a hotbed of terrorism or whatnot. One even had the audacity to bad mouth the Canadian military on the same day that we lost several soldiers.

So, in all sincerity, the next time some blowhard shoots off his or her mouth to denigrate Canada, I ask my American friends and neighbours to keep my nation's soldiers in mind.

EDIT: Not that we are owed for their hardships mind you. Rather they are owed just some respect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
sxmpxr wrote:
Congratulations "Capitaine"!

A very well-deserved award. Always enjoy your posts here on BGG.

Thanks Sam. I really appreciate that.

Quote:
In your time base-hopping in Canada, did you spend any time in Valcartier? in Longue Pointe?

I have never lived in La Belle Province, much to my deep regret. The closest I came was living twice in Ottawa. I did attend Expo'67 though as an infant.

I have been played a lot of Wilderness War of late and now have a hankering to head out and visit Quebec and the environs to see some of the places associated with the game.

Hey, the election is today. Quebec could be playing an even more important role than it normally does this time. Exciting. I will be following on the internet.

Quote:
You mentionned enjoying CDGs, which is your favorite? Why?

Interesting question. I am really loving getting to know the CDGs and have no less that six on the go currently as part of my PBEM play. I think they are all great.

OK...I had better pick one. So tough. I love the deceptive simplicity of Washington's War, I love the Canadian history found in Wilderness War, I love Shifting Sands as I got to know it better than almost any game I own and I love Unhappy King Charles! for many of it's interesting mechanics. However, my current favourite is Hearts and Minds: Vietnam 1965-1975 as I think it combines many of the above characteristics into one neat package. Simple rules, but with a depth of decision making that gives you options. Always options....

Quote:
Do you think that all conflicts can be adapted to the CDG format? Or do some things just no work so well?

I am no expert, but I do know that I am most happiest when the CDG portrays something on an operational or campaign scale. I think that is ideal. Something that makes the player the overall commander, but with the cards providing political, economic, etc brakes to that commander's ability to get things done. I think that provides a level of realism that the many wargames do not portray.

I am unsure just how well CDGs adopt to the tactical scale. The jury is still out on that one. Do not get me wrong...I loves me some Commands & Colors: Ancients for some good old beer drinking, die rolling, hooting and hollering time. It is a (relatively) simple game, plays quickly and takes a more abstracted view of the battlefield. So, I can excuse those frustrating moments when you just cannot move that unit because you do not have "the card" in your hand. I find I can not excuse this issue as much the few times I have played Combat Commander: Europe though. Most everyone loves that game, so I must be missing something and will continue to explore it in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Luftwaffe Flak wrote:
Its always a pleasure when I see that Brock Sams...ahem Jon has commented on one of my contributions!

Great choice Billyboy! laugh

Enjoy your week good sir!

Thank you so much. You are too kind.

Quote:
d10-1 Do you enjoy The Venture Bros. or did you just like the image of Brock Samson?

It is my favourite cartoon to be sure. Just the right blend of ludicrous humour in a setting that takes me back to the comics of my youth. At great package.

Others include the previously mentioned "Frisky Dingo", "Sealab 2021" and "Metalocalypse", plus good old "South Park", "Futurama" and "Family Guy".

Quote:
d10-2 You have only 1 previously owned game, are you a collector by nature? Or do you enjoy everything you currently own and dont want to part with it?

I am a bit of a collector. No, more of a pack rat. If a game in a series I like comes along, I must have it. Hello GBoH. Will I play it? Who knows?

I do have a number of games up for trade. Primarily due to just not playing them anymore. Someone else who will should get them. They are meant, after all, for use.

Quote:
d10-3 I see that you have all the main C&C:A expansions except Imperial Rome, why dont you have this current one yet? How much do you enjoy C&C:A? And will you be picking up the Spartan Army expansion?

I think that when Imperial Rome and Epic came out, I was in a midst of purchasing other games. Oh, they are very much on my radar especially Epic. So is the Spartan Army expansion. Must...have...complete...series...LOL!

Quote:
d10-4 With your moving around so much is it hard to find face to face opponents?

FtF is a problem to be sure when on the go. When we are in Calgary though it is not a problem As a matter of fact, I have been contacted here in Tokyo for a possible playing of Hannibal: Rome vs. Carthage which would be great. We had earthquake-interruptus though, but fingers are crossed that we can pull it off.

Quote:
d10-5 When will you be visiting South Carolina?

That would be great. The entire American Southeast is missing from my travels as a matter of fact.

Do you have a game or two in mind?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6  Next »  [8] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.