Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Boman
Åland
Mariehamn
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

I have been trying to find what size the cards are in this game. And I have found that some people say they are 54x85 millimeters.

What card sleeves fit best to these cards?
Is it Standard USA game size sleeves from Mayday games or is there any other that you would recommend?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out this thread if you haven't already:
Card sleeves - any interest from European BGGers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Chav
United States
Murray
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I put mine in Mayday Purple, which I think is USA sleeves. They are a bit long and have about a quarter of an inch at the top of extra sleeves. I will get around to trimming them one day...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like Mayday Standard USA (purple) will be a little wide as well. And there is no fixing that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.