United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my game, Atlantis Rising! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
For Island Two:

1. Does the first "road" (the the white arrow on it) count toward the Longest Road minimum requirement of 5 roads? Does the gray road at the bottom of the map?

2. Does each knight built count toward the Largest Army or just each joker? That is to say, do you have to build both knights in a desert tile to count toward 1 knight for Largest Army or does each count as 1 knight (2 total)?

Thanks,
Galen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
Thank you for stopping at this OverText. Your cursor is now being scanned for the purpose of security. Please don't move for 3 seconds . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Thank you for your cooperation. You may proceed.
mbmbmbmbmb
gciscell wrote:
For Island Two:
I assume you're reffering to the "Dice game Plus"

gciscell wrote:
1. Does the first "road" (the the white arrow on it) count toward the Longest Road minimum requirement of 5 roads? Does the gray road at the bottom of the map?
Yes the first road counts. Not sure what you mean with the "gray road at the bottom of the map". There is a second marked road, the 5th in the long chain. This is just to mark the minimum for longest road

gciscell wrote:
2. Does each knight built count toward the Largest Army or just each joker? That is to say, do you have to build both knights in a desert tile to count toward 1 knight for Largest Army or does each count as 1 knight (2 total)?
It's the number of knights that count. Both knights in the desert are counted.

gciscell wrote:
Thanks,
Galen
Better late than never - I hope
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Galen Ciscell
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my game, Atlantis Rising! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
THANK YOU!

That helps a lot! We were playing incorrectly, thinking that the gray road at the bottom counted as an already-built road!

Galen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.