$10.00
James Hébert
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in a situation where I need to sell some games, and Crimson Skies is where I must start.

I do not have photos of these items yet, but can take them if you wish, just let me know. (In the meantime, I uploaded scans of the back of each miniature pack, you can find them here http://boardgamegeek.com/images/thing/6551/crimson-skies in the Images forum.)

For anyone seeking the Black Squadron to complete their collection of CS vehicles
I have 2 unopened Black Swan squadron packs. There is some yellowing of the plastic bubble cover, probably from sunlight in a game store window, but the vehicles look terrific underneath.

For someone seeking to obtain a complete set of the Crimson Skies game
I have the original Rules Pack (opened but unpunched, meaning none of the cardboard markers and such have been punched out from the cardboard), plus all 9 of miniatures packs, unopened (both ships and characters, including the Black Swans). I also have a cool Crimson Skies poster of planes in battle, about 22" wide by 34" high when unfolded.

The complete game set includes 28 planes and 8 characters:
--5 packs of 4 vehicles each (20 planes).
--4 combo packs containing 2 vehicles and 2 characters each (8 more plans, and 8 people).

You can obtain many packs of these here and there, but the Black Squadron is super hard to locate. I paid more than I could afford for these, but now must pass them on to someone else.

I would like to turn this into an auction here on the site, with some other titles, but I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to this. How do I do so? If anyone can let me know, let me know by geekmail please.

Thanks, I hope to have these up very soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex, Yu Wang
Taiwan
Pu-Li
Nan-Tou
flag msg tools
mbmb
Re: 2 Black Swan squadron packs for sale, plus 1 set of the entire CS game
Dear James, this is Alex at Taiwan. Are the Black Swans still available? And would you kindly send them to Taiwan? Thanks for ur attention! Happy weekend! ^_^ Alex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fernando Belenda
Spain
flag msg tools
Hi My friend, I hope you still have one of the black swans sets, I don`t care about the packaging I just want the planes. I can pay you by paypal and the shipping can be by USPS int. flat rate. If you still have one pack, I don`t care open or not just the planes, please let me know. Thanks for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Whittaker
United States
Andrews AFB
Maryland
flag msg tools
Romans 1:16
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it is late in the game, but are the black swans available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Shirey
United States
Fountain Inn
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
also looking for black swans and ace pack #4 if you have them left?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.