$10.00
Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Killer Bunnies and the Quest for the Magic Carrot: Chocolate Booster» Forums » General

Subject: thinner card stock? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
fred Tortonesi
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
the cards in my chocolate bunny booseter seem alot thinner than the ones in the other booster was this done on purpose or did i get a flawed booster? they are like fluxx cards and came warped(bent)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Booth
United Kingdom
Bicester
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I hadn't noticed, but they do seem to be a little thinner. Mine aren't warped, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Chapman
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You may have gotten a defective booster. My chocolate cards are great; however, my Twilight White expansion is definitely thinner and not cut exactly the same way. It's frustrating, but I haven't purchased a new deck yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
carlos madrid
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
they are all thinner now. when they were all reproduced they changed the card stock. i know this because i asked at gencon on why they changed the card stock. they also updated some of the cards to match the way conquest backers look like. but for some reason they did not due this with the reprint of the blue starter kit!!!! for quest. only after blue and yellow.
so red has the new backers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Chapman
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Seconded, Carlos. Why didn't they re-do the Quest Blue and Yellow card backs? The card stock is thinner, like the new decks, but the backs are like the old ones. Doesn't make sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.