Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kurt FromVirginia
United States
Northern Virginia
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my email from GMT informing DS-Card Game has made the cut.

"We have numerous games in the pre-production queue and generally assign an exact charge date for each P500 game as they near 700 games."

Congratulations to Chad and all of us who are part of the glorious 500.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Pack
Canada
Nanaimo
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Looking forward to this. An exciting year for me with my first two P500 game orders ever... Both Chad's games; DS:Card Game and Urban Sprawl. Looking forward to getting my hands on these.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noah Sager
United States
Sebastopol
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got the email, too!

Congratulations, Chad! I'm looking forward to getting more DS to the table now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chadwik
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
designer
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
mbmbmb
Thank you, fellas! We're looking to get this game into your hands and onto your tables by the end of the year: hope you like it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt FromVirginia
United States
Northern Virginia
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It will look swell on the bookcase next to Dominant Species and Urban Sprawl. Please keep up the good work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hinchliffe
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just preordered mine. I've been dying to play DS but my group won't touch it due to play length (lightweight bastards). Hopefully this gets some of that feel without scaring the crap out of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ruddle
United Kingdom
York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Made it to 667 orders - Final Art and Production - looking forward to playing it.

Got a big Dominant Species game tomorrow to fend off the wait though - looking forward to that too. Going to try hanging on to a big gene pool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.