Subject: In the US now, called Doggie Doo rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
There is now an English version, I just saw it at my local Walmart

http://www.doggiedoogame.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty Blablabinger
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyDollar wrote:
There is now an English version, I just saw it at my local Walmart

Bummer. I liked being able to shake my head and mutter, "man, those Germans are weird."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
Nagold
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its a good game for the right people!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Tompkins
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!
badge
You know what would be funny...
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked it up yesterday at Target... as a father of three boys this game is a sure-fire win, regardless of the "roll and move" gameplay. (I said roll-and-move...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Medina
United States
Cedar Park
Texas
flag msg tools
Property of LunaClara
badge
Board games rule my life, and my wife's. That is a good thing, believe it or not ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
seanp wrote:
Picked it up yesterday at Target... as a father of three boys this game is a sure-fire win, regardless of the "roll and move" gameplay. (I said roll-and-move...)

I got one a bit ago. It is definitely hilarious, but I would recommend to space it out. The dog farting can get old quick if you make this a daily game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Georgia
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My father, a staunch anti gaming person, purchased this for a White Elephant swap last weekend. He fought for it the entire swap and ended up with it in the end. It has sat proudly on his coffee table since Saturday and whoever comes into the house plays it for atleast a round and has a laughing riot. Everyone from our Pastor to the UPS Man who has played has left smiling from laughing so hard.

It just goes to show how far a poop joke can go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.